What can a coach do for you?
A coach can help you perform at a much higher level. Here's how:
1. A good coach will offer a system for success. With a system in place, you'll be more likely to stick with it. Plus, you won't be taking just a hit-or-miss approach to success.
2. A good coach will keep you motivated. Since you'll have to report regularly to your coach, you'll get constant feedback and encouragement, which will keep you motivated to achieve your best.
3. A good coach will offer you professional advice. After a while, you won't rely on your coach for every decision you make about your career or performance. But you'll still want the coach around when you need a little professional advice.
4. A good coach will help you learn to plan. Your coach will help you set goals that are realistic and design training that will help you achieve those goals. In other words, a good coach will keep you focused.
5. A good coach will help you accurately evaluate your progress. Sometimes it's difficult to evaluate our own progress. We tend to focus on the negative, and only see our faults and failures. A good coach will help you see things more realistically.
6. A good coach will help you get beyond certain plateaus when you no longer seem to be moving ahead and improving. Working alone, you might feel stuck at a certain point in your career. But a good coach will help you overcome those plateaus and move ahead to the next level of performance and accomplishment.
7. A good coach will make the process fun. Let's face it. What's the sense in striving for your highest level of performance if you aren't going to enjoy the process? Your coach will help you design a working schedule that won't overwhelm you, so you'll enjoy the entire process of achieving your best.
If you want to become a top performer you need a coach, too, so here are two options that will make monthly one-on-one coaching sessions with me
Option #1 – Monthly 30-minute coaching calls from January 2012 – December 2012 – regularly $600 for the year, but sign up for the entire year here now and get 12 monthly calls for just $497.00. Plan to succeed!
Option #2 – Twice a month 30-minute coaching calls – or a once a month 60-minute coaching call – from January 2012 – December 2012 – regularly $1200 per year, but sign up for the entire year here now and get these calls, PLUS a year's membership in the Working Entreprenuer Club (regularly $9.99 per month) for just $997.00 (that's a savings of over $300). Plan to succeed!
Don't plan to fail in 2012 by failing to plan. Plan to succeed!
Sign up for one of these coaching options now, then relax, knowing you'll get the help you need during the next 12 months to reach your professional goals.