An Easter Message
Easter is the most important holiday in the Christian calendar. It celebrates the resurrection from the dead of Jesus, three days after he was executed. The Easter story is at the heart of Christianity. – BBC News – London England
(1 Corinthians 15).
- What Jesus meant by "It is finished…"
- What Jesus accomplished in his life
- Everything the Father sent him to do
- Palm Sunday
- Good Friday
- Maundy Thursday
- Ash Wednesday
- The prophecies of Isaiah
- His love for us translated
- The death itself
- The resurrection
- The story of the cross
- The story of the Thief on the cross
- Timeline of Jesus' final hours
- The history of Crucifixion
- The 12 appearances of Christ
- The Great Commission
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- The history of why Jesus' blood speaks a better word than Abel's
- The crown of thorns
- The meanings of communion
- The last supper and what happened
- Doubting Thomas
- Get The Story Straight
- His Coming Foretold
- It's Sunday, Let's Find Jesus
- The Lasting Work of the Cross
- Buts Of The Resurrection
- Why Do You Look For The Living Among The Dead?
- Jesus Went Further
- After His Passion
- It's Sunday, But Jesus Is Coming!
- Where To From Here
- The Hope of Easter
- The Cross: A Place of Redemption for Everyone.
- What I See When I Look At The Resurrection
- Get God Out of the Box!
- YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN
- Can You Bear The Spices In The Dark?
- YOU WERE ALWAYS ON HIS MIND
- Then Came Jesus
- I Believe
- Three Crosses on a hill
- Don't Nail Me Down
- It Is Enough
- A Soldier's Perspective Of The Cross
- Behold The Lamb Of God
Certainly not Money!
Search around the database for one that might match perfectly with a small group you're thinking of starting.
Bonus – There's ministry job descriptions
If you're thinking of hiring or requesting a volunteer for a specific responsiblity within the church, this resource may be the one thing that makes your trial of our service worth every minute of your effort. Finding the right person the first time can make or break that portion of your ministry.
the burden of your all important Easter message today!